From an Idea to a Reality
Resource-One was founded in March of 2000 by Brenda and Rob Groeschen – both had strong entrepreneurial instincts and complimentary business skills. Rob had recent environmental services work experience and contacts while Brenda had the skills and motivation to develop a business model that would thrive in the environmental genre. Her strong interest in environmental issues helped her develop the vision of a company that provided related services with the utmost respect for the environment and a strong ethical foundation. Certain that environmental issues and responsibilities would be strongly represented as an important issue and economic driver during the decade of 2000, Brenda developed a business structure that engendered ethics without compromise to position Resource-One for consistent and sustainable growth. The company was incorporated and started from the Groeschen’s home office and garage.
Brenda remains the majority shareholder and president, driving the corporate phillosophy, mission and goals. The flexibility that ownership permits has allowed her and Rob to raise a family while fulfilling their corporate vision for Resource-One.
Resource-One has grown to an $11 Million sales organization with 3 locations in Ohio and 38 employees nation wide. It is solely owned and operated by Brenda and Rob Groeschen.
- Business degree from Ohio State
- 20 years of experience in strategic planning, management, business development
- 15 years of experience in environmental compliance
Facilities auditing / Product reuse/recycle program
- BA degree in Marketing/Management
- 24 years of Environmental Recycling
- BA degree in Environmental Affairs, Hazardous Material Management
- 21 years of Environmental Compliance Waste/Recycling