You may be checking out our site and asking how all this works for YOU – Here are some frequently asked questions you might want answered as well.
Watch these short clips from our experienced staff here at Resource-One to see how we can help YOU look good!
FAQ #1- Companies ask, “How do you help us achieve Zero-Landfill?”
Environmental Specialist, Cassi, shares how we can help YOUR company be Zero-Landfill:
- First, we provide specialized services by our Environmental Specialist Team. We source the best options and find homes for your materials that are alternatives to landfill, moving you up the EPA Hierarchy.
- Through partners like the non-profit, InRETURN, that use excess diaper material and turn it into industrial absorbents and recycled car headliners and convert them into eco-friendly packing materials and even dog beds!
- As a last resort, any materials that can’t be reused or recycled go to our Waste-to-Energy (WTE) Program where it is processed, generates steam, and helps power a large, metropolitan city.
About half of our customers are now Zero-Landfill, so we can do this for you if it’s one of your goals!
FAQ #2- Companies ask, “How do you help us reduce our haz-waste and EPA generator status?”
Resource-One Co-Founder, Rob, shares how we can help YOU reduce your Hazardous Waste & EPA Generator Status:
- First, we look at your hazardous waste streams – the goal is to take it as a product not a waste (hazardous material is VERY different than haz-waste)
- For example, solvents from cleaning processes can be reused
- Only thing that changes for you with us is the label
- Then, we look at any exemptions to your haz-waste streams
- As an example, we have programs to reuse your rags that would normally go out as haz-waste where they are now reused as a product
- All these ways – and more – reduce your EPA generator status and reduce the scrutiny of the EPA on your operations
We helped one company go from being a Large Quantity Generator (LQG) to a Small Quantity Generator (SQG) with the EPA in just one year!!! We would love to show you how we can do this for you.
FAQ #3 – Companies ask, “What do you REALLY do?”
Environmental Specialist, Billy, shares what we REALLY do and how we’re set apart:
- We help reduce environmental risk and help achieve goals of zero-landfill
- We are a one-stop, one-source provider of all your reuse/recycling needs
- We provide monthly tracking feedback reports and storage labels/containers that are all customized and tailored to YOUR needs
We have a very high customer satisfaction rate, and we can’t wait to help YOU with our easy, simple, and user-friendly programs as well!