From an Idea to a Reality
Resource-One was founded in March of 2000 by Brenda and Rob Groeschen – both had strong entrepreneurial instincts and complimentary business skills. Rob had recent environmental services work experience and contacts while Brenda had the skills and motivation to develop a business model that would thrive in the environmental genre. Her strong interest in environmental issues helped her develop the vision of a company that provided related services with the utmost respect for the environment and a strong ethical foundation. Certain that environmental issues and responsibilities would be strongly represented as an important issue and economic driver during the decade of 2000, Brenda developed a business structure that engendered ethics without compromise to position Resource-One for consistent and sustainable growth. The company was incorporated and started from the Groeschen’s home office and garage.
In 2020, Resource-One became part of the SES family of companies to provide even more environmental solutions for its valued customers.
- Business degree from Ohio State
- 20 years of experience in strategic planning, management, business development
- 15 years of experience in environmental compliance
- BA degree in Marketing/Management
- Facilities auditing / Product reuse/recycle program
- 24 years of Environmental Recycling
Parts Destruction & Air Bag Division
- BA degree in Environmental Affairs, Hazardous Material Management
- Compliance/Account Management
- 21 years of Environmental Compliance Waste/Recycling