Resource-One (R1) began in 2000 with a mission to truly be a one source for its customers’ environmental needs. R1 employees are rigorously trained in RCRA/DOT and OSHA HAZWOPER. Safety is our highest priority while we source the best methods for our environment when it comes to the waste our customers generate.
Resource-One was founded on the “4 Rs”: Rethink, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle. We have never stopped searching for better methods when it comes to the treatment of waste and finding innovative ways to reuse and recycle our customers’ materials. We maintain competitive pricing by bulking our customers’ streams at our warehouses , allowing us to serve any size customer.
Our whole goal is to make it easy for our customers to do what is right for our environment and keep things simple. Environmental Specialists and dedicated servicing Account Managers partner with our customers to evaluate waste streams, create waste profiles, prepare shipment paperwork and labels, and provide detailed tracking feedback reports.
Resource-One joined the Superior Environmental Solutions (SES) family of companies in 2020 in order to provide even more services to our customers as their one-stop-shop for all their environmental needs. With SES, R1 can now offer tank cleanings, emergency response services, and more.
We help you reduce your environmental risk and increase your control. Our reuse and recycling programs reduce your risk items and landfill-generation materials. Depending on your budget and goals, we can even help you achieve zero-landfill for your facility.
We never settle, and we are always striving to provide you with better service and value.
President & CEO
- Studied Biology at DePauw University
- 20+ years of experience in strategic planning, management, business development
- 20+ years of experience in environmental compliance
- Studied Organizational Leadership at Northern Kentucky University
- 20+ years of experience in human resources
- 3 years of safety experience
Parts Destruction & Air Bag Division
- BA degree in Environmental Affairs, Hazardous Material Management
- Compliance/Account Management
- 21 years of Environmental Compliance Waste/Recycling